Wednesday, October 19, 2016

South Korean Artist - Valentina tributes to Promote FantagraphicsCrepax collection

Dear friends and artists,
I've decided to create a Facebook Professional account to promote your awesome Tributes to Valentina to promote Fantagraphics Crepax collection.
https://www.facebook.com/manuel.faria.754918
 Don't judge me wrong, I love you all a lot and I sincerely apreciate all your support with some of my ideas, but I need to split in my mind what's Professional and what's personal in order to gain more focus in the work that I do, be it curating exhibitions, book collections, interviews, presentation videos, prefaces to books or book presentations.
I'll organize the tributes by artist in alphabetical order and put each artist in bold to be easier for you to see your tributes and where they were exhibited along your quotes about the character Valentina and your Biography aswell.
 Many thanks to all of you for all your work and hope that you continue to support some of my ideas.
 Special thanks to Gary Groth, Caterina Crepax and my muse and source of inspiration, my kitty Ilvie that was stolen from my sight recently.

Sid Jung - 


Exhibited at Finland - Helsinki - comic book festival in 2016 


No comments:

Post a Comment